(Peter keeps it classy in some green space.)
1. How did you become involved with THE OUT VIGIL?
I was dramaturge and director for Prodigals, Twenty Something's first Spotlight show. Obviously, Sabrina forgot what a pain in the ass I am, because she invited me back for this.
2. If you had to live in either Alaska or Newfoundland - which would you pick?
I grew up in Whitehorse, Yukon so I've had my fill of the North. Plus I love East Coast music. So Newfoundland here I come!
(The playwright at work...)
3. What is something that you consider to be a mind-altering piece of art?
The last show that knocked my socks off was Lepage's "Far Side of the Moon" - such a beautiful marriage of spectacle and storytelling.
4. What would your dream theatre project be?
The Out Vigil: Live on the Bering Sea!
(With Sean Minogue, presumably back in Prodigals days.)
5. Give a shout-out to someone...
Julie McIsaac, for writing such a fucking great play.
BONUS: What's a youtube video everyone should know about?
Well, our show is about a couple kids from Little Harbour going to Alaska, so how about a video of a bunch of Newfies covering REM?
The Out Vigil plays May 28-31 at the Havana Theatre. Buy tickets HERE