Saturday, August 6, 2011

My Bad

Ok, ok, so sue me....I have only posted a grand total of 5 posts (+1 posted by Sarah) since Prodigals ended on May 14th. My bad.

It really has been the "Summer of Me". In June I went to the island for the weekend and got to spend some long overdue with Mr. Ogden and got to sample all the tasty cocktails he's slinging over there on the island after he left us high and dry on the mainland. And, I just got back from another long weekend in Vegas where I soaked up all the sun we've been missing here in rainy, cloudy Vancouver and then so generously brought the sun back with me. You're welcome.

That isn't to say I haven't been doing any work. I've just been doing a lot of the boring things no one wants to hear about like organizing our annual report and financial statements & filing our CRA tax return. But, I did guest direct the latest live show for the True Heroines at Guilt & Co. Check out the awesome photos here. Such a fun night!! Now, I'm in the process of organizing and figuring out our 2012 Season so that we can make the big announcement (hopefully soon).

Plus, I've started working on my next costume design contract doing Romeo & Juliet and am currently working on final designs as we speak.

Plus, plus, I have been trying to organize, pack and clean my condo so that I can put it up for sale. Which I'm telling you is pretty much the least fun thing I could ever think of. Just imagine trying to clean your ceiling and having toxic cleaning chemicals falling into your eyeballs. Yeah, its awesome.

But it's now 3 weeks until we move into the venue for Tough! so I'm going to kick my butt into gear and follow up on my promise to keep you updated with lots of news and stuff about our newest summer production. Coming soon (I promise): introductions to the director and cast.

~Sabrina Evertt
Artistic Producer

No comments:

Post a Comment