Wednesday, June 15, 2011

Life is Tough!

I've been back from my Hawaiian vacation for 2 weeks now and I must admit I have been taking my sweet ass time getting back to doing any real work. I probably shouldn't admit this on such a public forum as a blog but whatever I did warn you that this was going to be the "Summer of Me".

However, I have managed to accomplish a few things over the past couple of weeks. Last Thursday we had a photo shoot for Tough! by George F. Walker - our sixth annual summer production - that goes up at the end of August. This year, as well as our standard studio shots, we moved half our photo shoot outdoors and as you can see below they turned out pretty great!

(From L to R: Timothy Johnston as Bobby & Marlene Ginader as Tina)

(From L to R: Timothy Johnston as Bobby & Marlene Ginader as Tina)


(From L to R: Timothy Johnston as Bobby & Marlene Ginader as Tina)

(From L to R: Marlene Ginader as Tina & Timothy Johnston as Bobby)


(From L to R: Timothy Johnston as Bobby & Marlene Ginader as Tina)

(Photography by David Cooper)

They'll be lots more news and updates from either myself or Sarah as the production continues to pick up speed throughout the summer. We are working on getting the poster graphics ready as we speak!

~Sabrina Evertt
Artistic Producer

No comments:

Post a Comment