Monday, January 24, 2011

This Is More Like It

This past weekend we held our General Auditions for the 2011 Season and I will be honest and tell you I was a little hesitant to hold out too much hope for things to change. Yes, I was hoping they would; but, was I confident all the new “rules” I put in place would actually work?! The short answer is No.

Well, ladies and gentlemen, I would like to announce that I believe my faith in the actors in this city may have just been restored. Everyone who confirmed their audition time with Sarah showed up! Plus, everyone showed up on time! Lois (who so graciously agreed to help us out) didn’t have to turn one single person away for being late like I warned her she might have to.

So, this is just a short Monday morning post to say a HUGE thank you to everyone who came out to audition. It was a great day. I got to see some amazingly talented actors and the day went by fast and smoothly. Everyone was professional, courteous and respectful and I really couldn’t have asked for more.

This, Vancouver, is more like it.

~Sabrina Evertt
Artistic Producer

No comments:

Post a Comment