Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Home From Hiatus

Home from hiatus and back to reality.

This month besides all the Christmas craziness I've got a pile of administration type stuff to organize as we gear up for the start of our 2011 season. Top of that list is getting the marketing materials done for the first show of the season and getting them printed off before the real holiday madness starts (approx dec 17th) so they are ready for distribution when everything goes back to normal in the New Year (approx Jan 3rd).

Yes, I plan that far ahead. FYI: I currently have two desk calendars on the go. One for the remaining portion of 2010 and one for 2011 that already has important dates and information on it all the way up to November of next year (!).

Anyways - that was a tangent but I often still find it hard to believe - I've recently been sent the graphics for Nocturne which is our Spotlight series production opening February 22nd. So, without further ado and before it goes out to the public here's a seek peak:


The story is about an ex-piano prodigy turned writer so, in my humble opinion, I think Andrew (our graphics guy) has done a great job of representing that through his artwork.

I'm also hoping that after 4 years of him doing our marketing materials (including our website and my personal online portfolio) that I might be able to convince him to do an interview with me and post it here on the blog. So, stay tuned for that....

~Sabrina Evertt,
Artistic Producer

No comments:

Post a Comment