Thursday, October 21, 2010

5-Year Plan

In my last post I announced our upcoming 2011 Season which is an exciting new development for us. The past couple of years we've done 2 shows per year but it wasn't in any attempt to have an "official" season. We've been more of a project-based organization. And, for the most part, I've kind of been flying by the seat of my pants. Honestly. I just kind of make it up as I go along for the most part. I mean I've had short term goals or goals for a particular production but nothing really long term.

Almost 2 years ago I had someone ask me what my long range goals for Twenty-Something were and I literally stared at them blankly and then mumbled something-or-other about not really having thought about it much. And, back then it was the truth. It wasn't until about January/February of this year when I actually started to think long term. Now I've started to put in motion a 5-year plan that will hopefully (*knocks on wood*) take Twenty-Something Theatre to a new stage in its development.

Part of Stage 1 (Years 1-3 in the 5-year plan) is having an official season and the reason for having an official season is so that we can continue to develop our audiences. There are people that come to see all our productions. So, like other theatre companies, we want to be able to offer those people - and all audiences - the opportunity to save money by "subscribing" to our season.

So, on that note, we've got an amazing deal: a 3-Ticket Flex pass that you can use as 1 ticket per show (or bring 2 friends to see a show or see one show 3 times) and save 15%!!

Regular $54
Under 35 (with valid id) $43
Seniors (with valid id) $43
Preview $25

Click Here to Get Tickets

That starts at as little as $8 per ticket! So, help us continue to develop our audience base by "subscribing" to our amazing 2011 season.

Thank you, to those of you who have been there from the beginning and, welcome, to those of you who may be new to Twenty-Something this year. I think it's going to be an awesome year!

~Sabrina Evertt
Artistic Producer

No comments:

Post a Comment