Monday, May 11, 2009

Sunning & Shopping

The two key elements to a great holiday. And, a great holiday it was!

Location: Canyon Lakes, approx 60 minutes inland from San Diego near Temecula.
Weather: 90+ degrees every day! Perfect roasting in the sun weather.





Itinerary:

Sunday: Arrive in San Diego
Monday: Shopping/Old Town Temecula
Tuesday: Sunning
Wednesday: Shopping/Desert Hills Outlet (I’ll go anywhere for you Mr. Jimmy Choo)
Thursday: Sunning
Friday: Shopping/Dos Lagos Promenade
Saturday: Sunning
Sunday: Depart San Diego

Currently: Looking out my window at the grey drizzle daydreaming of my fun in the sun!


And so, all good things must come to an end…

I have plugged back in. Turned on the phone. Returned the messages. Managed to sort through most of the emails that piled up in my inbox(s). And am now working my way through Twitter and various Blogs.

Upcoming Blog Posts:

-Cast Announcement
-Advance Publicity Photo Shoot
-Actors in this City: Audition/Callbacks Debriefing
-Playing Hardball (I bet that peaked your curiosity, didn’t it?!)
-Continuation of Marketing Series

Plus much, much more!!!

~Sabrina Evertt
Artistic Producer

No comments:

Post a Comment